Friday, May 14, 2010

Time Goes By

It has been quite some time since I last posted on here and much has happened. I am now semi-retired so you would think that I would have lots of time to post but alas I find that I am trying to catch up on so many other aspects of life that I had let slide and then I simply get exhausted thinking about things.

I have managed to get some writing done on my children's story and that does continue to go well. I have worked on organizing all of my photos, a major undertaking. Things have been hampered by an accident a couple of weeks ago. I was crossing the street when hit by a truck, the driver was on his cell phone and did not see me. I had bruises from chest to knee, a mild concussion, one broken rib, back contusions..the back and right knee continue to bother me but this I think will ease with time.

No comments:

Post a Comment