Monday, February 21, 2011

Coby Products

I purchased both a camcorder and a DVD player from Coby. Granted my main reason for selecting their product was cost as I did not want or need an expensive option for these items. However, what I got was cheap not inexpensive. Neither product worked as advertised and the lack of customer service/support after numerous attempts to get help put them on my list of poorest customer service. The DVD-657 was suppose to have a karaoke function but it does not work. The CAM5001 does not allow for upload to my computer except in format that is not playable by any apps. There are other shortcomings but these were the features that had led me to making the purchase. Lesson learned" Do not buy Coby products. The User Manuals for both appear to have been written in foreign language and then Google translated.

No comments:

Post a Comment