Saturday, February 1, 2014

Catching up!

I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted something other than a link! Needless to say simply living sometimes gets in the way of life. I continue my fight with the Big C with some added complication over the last few weeks. I have semi-paralysis of the left side..typing skills suffer as a result. This condition is expected to be alleviated to a degree by the removal of the spinal lesion that is affecting the nerves. MRI's and other testing are being done to prepare for the surgery. For once I am actually looking forward to getting into the operating room!

I have managed to get the online boutiques going Jewelry Boutique and feel good about that as well as my Avon site  so that I do not have to worry about them at this time. Sadly, I have not had the energy for much writing so my poor characters are stuck in limbo for now. Ceara and The Asian Prince .



No comments:

Post a Comment