Wednesday, May 27, 2015

The Battle Goes On


It seems like forever since I last posted something other than a link to another site, mostly music that I have been enjoying during what have been difficult months.  Three surgeries plus a hospital stay for what my medical team called a hypertensive crisis  and now back under going a new round of chemo. To add to the stress, while on medical leave, my position at work was eliminated by restructuring and I was told that any new position would be discussed upon my return. I am not going to hold my breath in anticipation of there being a position that will work for me so between treatments, I have been doing some communication with my network to see if anyone is aware of opportunities that could match my skills and what I am looking for in an employer. I will admit that this has added to my stress level and might have even played a factor in the "crisis".




No comments:

Post a Comment