Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Cancer Debt GoFundMe 




2020 has been quite the year for all of us. My medical treatments consisted of mainly Zoom visits with my doctor and/or other team members. Every other week, one of the technicians would come by and meet me in the lobby to do a blood draw. I was able to go to the clinic for two scans, with all the protocols in place it was a surreal experience.  Results as of this writing show some growth in the tumor at the base of the skull and the inflammation of the lung remains a concern. I will be going in for resumption of radiation treatments after the new year. As for symptoms, they remain consistent, lack of balance, headaches, pain in various body parts, nosebleeds, etc. but as Dr. K said, “you will learn to live with it.” It has become a source of “amusement” now when I suddenly gasp and Janson, rather than asking if I am okay, simply says, “Yea, I know.” and “If you need anything I’m here.”

No comments:

Post a Comment