Saturday, July 30, 2022

Fighting the fight! 


The last few years have certainly had their fair share of difficulties for me. With surgeries, followed by either radiation or chemo, followed by an array of        complications. Of course, just as it looked like I might be able to be back into a more active social life, the pandemic hit and like everyone I became a shut-in.  It has been a long fight but at last it looks like there might be, if not a victory, at least a truce. It is giving me a chance to prepare myself in the advent of a renewed struggle and a chance to tackle the other enemy, the medical bills. I have been extremely fortunate to have great supportive friends who have been there for me with both emotional and financial support. I hope that one day I will be able to pay it forward as well.

                                                                                                



GoFundMe

No comments:

Post a Comment