Thursday, December 18, 2014

Who Are You?

Who Are You?

**A story between Yang Shi On, a woman who is able to see spirits after waking up from a 6-year long coma and Cha Gun Woo, a man who only believes in solid evidence. The two detectives come to understand each other as they try to help the spirits attached to objects at a lost-and-found center rest in peace.**

It has been awhile since I did a review of one of the dramas that I have watched and now I am watching one for the second time. The story line was a little predictable as many clues were dropped if you were paying enough attention to catch them so that the finale should not be too big a surprise. Paying attention could be a problem when you have not only Kim Jae Wook but also Ok Taecyeon!

I will admit that with the first viewing of this I felt chills at times whenever a ghost appeared. The chemistry between the two leads is slow to build but I think this kept with the story line. Each week's episode is short by Kdrama standards so doing a marathon viewing works quite well. All in all it was enjoyable as proven by watching it for a second time.


No comments:

Post a Comment