Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Relationships

I don't need a man. But I'm happier with one. I like to have someone I can touch and squeeze and kiss. But I don't fold up and die if I don't have a man around.
Cher

Like Cher, I don't feel the need to have a man in my life. I was married and even then did not want to have the other party involved in every aspect of my life. And now the only thing that I really miss is ....well..nothing. It is sad to say about a relationship but I what I miss the most is the friend that I had prior to the marriage vows being said. Marriage ended that relationship and what replaced it was never as good.

Now I date. It is nice to have someone to go to events with you and to take part in lively conversations, someone to convince you to try something new, and with the right person that physical comfort. However, I don't need the have that person with me at all times and I think my relationships are better because of that time alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment