Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Dating or Not

Yesterday I had a set-up date for lunch. It was not exactly a blind date since we had talked to each other regarding work for months. However, my boss asked me to have lunch with him and a client and then just before our seating, excused himself for an important business call and then back to the office.

"So how did you like him?" he asked me upon my return to the office. "I figured you two would hit it off."

Well, yes..good looking, talented, funny, single guy..what was there not to like but while we enjoyed our lunch conversation and I assume it was mutual, there was not the chemistry one would hope to find with a potential "date". I keep comparing guys to an ex ( let me clarify, not my ex-husband but a former love)..and really must get over that.

No comments:

Post a Comment