Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Weather or not...

The last week has been one of weather extremes, from temperatures in the 90's during the day to falling to the upper 40's at night, bright sunny days to frenetic thunderstorms. So far we have not had any tornadoes in the immediate area but the beauty and power of Mother Nature has been shown in the brilliant display of lightening and thunder with strong winds. Call me crazy (and some do) I love a good storm. I like watching it approach and enjoy the electric feel in the air. If I have the free time I like to grab the camera and see what I can capture of its wonder.

I have a collection of wind chimes on my front porch and they add their melodies to that of Mother Nature..it is wonderful. (So far none of my neighbors have complained, fingers crossed)

No comments:

Post a Comment