Monday, February 6, 2012

A Letter To Mother Nature

Dear Mother Nature,

I appreciate the fact that you allowed me to have so many years free of all the "bad stuff" that you are prone to throw at the human female. While I was unhappy with the latest of "blooming", I was somewhat prideful in that I did not have the complaints that other women had regarding your gifts. To me PMS only stood for Positive Mental State and I enjoyed being female and all that came with it.

BUT it now appears that you had simply overlooked me and have now sought to correct that oversight. I do not need headaches, bloating or cramps..NOT now so unless you want an all out war BACK OFF!

Your Loving Earth Daughter

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Loved it! I'm so happy to have found your blog. I'm a big fan already!

    ReplyDelete