Sunday, July 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Jang Keun Suk



A few weeks after having been diagnosed with cancer , I was introduced to K-drama and to this talented young actor/singer. Watching and listening to him has helped me through many a day when depression threatened. In addition, I was introduced to a wonderful world of others who share a respect for not only his works but his attitude toward life and we have bonded as a result. This group is international in scope, encompasses varied cultures and religions but even though we have differences there is a real sense of friendship that abounds within the group known as EELS. The group supports not only Jang Keun Suk but each other and to me that says a lot about him, so I put together a little tribute for his birthday which is August 4. Happy birthday to Jang Keun Suk!.










No comments:

Post a Comment